ERP Software Consultant
Apply before July 16
We are seeking an engaged candidate to work in the process of opening an office in Chile, based in Puerto Montt.
Position will be responsible for providing services and supporting new clients, ensuring the Company software data solutions fulfills the requirements of seafood value chain in the chilean market. The position will report to the head of professional services in Norway.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience from software implementation, consultancy or development preferably within ERP, production systems or similar complex software solutions.
- Higher level technical education.
- Experience from the seafood industry is a great advantage
- Strong Spanish and English communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills and enjoy supporting clients.
- Analytical and good documentation skills.
- High work capacity and a finisher.
- High level of integrity and high ethical standards.